The town of Chikkaballapur is approximately 46 km north of Bangalore, has a high elevation located in the centre of the Nandi Hills region. It is located within 3kms of Muddenahalli. The town of Chikaballapur is the district headquarters. The sites of the upcoming Sri Sai Baba University and College of Medicine, Indian Institute of Technology Muddenahalli, 600 crore Visvesvarayya Institute of Advanced Technology, the 2,500 acre “Sports Village”, and a 70 crore “Silk City”. Chikkaballapur is situated adjacent to the upcoming $22 Billion, 12,000 acre BIAL IT Investment Region, one the largest infrastructure projects in the history of Karnataka and the largest IT region in India. A $400 million Pharmaceutical SEZ is coming up in Chikkaballapur on 325 acres, the first of its kind in India.
Welcome to Balaji Residency – We Make Your Dreams True
DTCP Approved plots with gated community.
Total Extent of Land is developed in 15 acres.
Total No of Plots – 220 No’s.
- 40 x 60
- 30 x 50
- 30 x 40
- And Odd Sites
- Price: ₹ 998 (Negotiable)
- Ready for Registration and Construction.
- 30 and 40 feet wide roads
- Clubhouse & Jogging tracks
- Parks and children play area
- Sewerage treatment plant & Rain water harvesting
- Underground electric cables
- Box type drainage
- Distance from BIAL – 26 kms (travel time 15mins)
- Distance From Hebbal – 45 kms (travel time 30 mins)
- Distance From M.G Road – 55 kms (travel time 50 mins)